Who We Are?
You won’t find a more caring or beautiful place than the Heavenly Mansions. Every detail has been thought of with care, from our cozy rooms for seniors to enjoy their retired days in peace; to all hand-picked staff who are always ready at any time if you need them. This estate will take care of its inhabitants like no other can! Sumptuous food prepared fresh daily by chefs trained locally…The list goes on forever about why people will love living here so much.
With our retirement homes you can feel at ease and enjoy modern amenities tailored especially for your needs!s
The Heavenly Mansions for the senior citizens is controlled and managed by Congregation of the Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa (CSST). Our motto is to receive from those who have and give to those who do not have. In Kerala alone, we have thirteen centers for educating poor children, four Old Age Homes for the poor, and one Palliative care unit. We also provide free education for deserving children.
At Heavenly Mansions, we offer a 4-star care center that provides everything your elderly parent needs to live a comfortable and fulfilling life. Our experienced and compassionate staff are available 24/7 to assist with activities of daily living, medication management, and more. We also offer a variety of social and recreational activities to keep our residents engaged and connected. Most importantly, we treat each of our residents like family. When you entrust your loved ones to our care, you can rest assured that they will receive the highest quality of care possible.
- This organization aims to bring joy, satisfaction, and meaning into people’s lives.
- Creating a community where old people can live with dignity and ease.
- Creating a camaraderie through community living and bridging the space where people can gather and share their interests.
- Provide seniors with a comfortable and safe environment where they can age in peace.
- Create an atmosphere that encourages seniors to socialize and participate in activities.
- Provide access to health care and other services that the elderly may need.
- To help the residents enjoy their golden years in a nurturing and supportive environment.